Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Pengu is a team of former SaaS sellers sharing a common belief: buying and renewing SaaS should be easy, fast and transparent. We aim to shift the paradigm from pricing power to buyer power and strive to help organizations with expertise and data-insight in SaaS negotiations.
We are a team of talented, positive individuals that challenge the status quo. Our team is built on trust, ownership and simplicity. We care deeply about building and delivering great products to help our customers succeed, while having fun.
About the Internship.
To keep up with our current pace of growth we are looking for a passionate Sales Intern (3-6 months) who is eager to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our go-to-market strategy is gaining momentum and we are looking for bright minds to find and convert more leads into successful customers. As a Sales intern you will help the team with shaping the strategy, researching prospect accounts and talking to customers. You will learn what it takes to identify ideal customers and convince them to talk to us while adopting a consultative approach.
This position is ideal for candidates that are looking to take real ownership while making impact from day 1. If this internship is part of your graduation we are open and flexible in making it fit to your requirements.
Who are you?
- You are a HBO or University student.
- You have excellent communications skills and like to take responsibility.
- You have curious a mind and winning attitude.
- You are open for a challenge and are eager to learn.
What's in it for you?
- Potential fulltime position after completed internship.
- Big impact on shaping the company culture.
- Flexible working styles: a few days per week in the office.
- A fun team, according to us...;)